In each of the four nations, young people are coming together to raise a collective voice for the kind of transformational change they want to see in the mental health system in their communities. The project is funded thanks to a grant from the National Lottery Community Fund.
The project will be delivered over five years and will engage young people in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Members of the project partnership, which is led by Youth Access, are:
- Scottish Youth Parliament
- SAMH (Scottish Association for Mental Health)
- National Children’s Bureau Northern Ireland;
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- NHS Clinical Commissioners Mental Health Network
Are you a young person who wants to get involved in the project?
Just fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch with more details…
Have any other questions about the project?
Just send us an e-mail:
- Our Minds Our Future England
- Our Minds Our Future Northern Ireland
- Our Minds Our Future Scotland
- Our Minds Our Future Wales
If your question is about the UK-wide project, please e-mail Youth Access.